WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Anyone think they will wait until January and save us capital taxes Reply To: Anyone think they will wait until January and save us capital taxes

• CrayonMuncher

August 2, 2021 at 8:03 pm

Each video a youtuber puts out I take it with a grain of salt and sit with it for a little while to see if it’s hype or not.

Today, Charlie put out 2 videos that caught my attention that at first glance seems interesting. He might be on to something but I haven’t dug into it deeper, so I don’t know how legit it could be, but if there is some truth to it, there is a lot of explanation showing how AMC is being kept low (through all of the puts in the IWM etf) as well as how this whole thing is a hot potato among the banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds, and DTCC.

It makes a lot of sense explaining why the new rules are being created so quickly. It also sheds some light into why the squeeze hasn’t happened yet. Nobody wants to be left standing without a chair to sit in when the music stops.

The picture I got from the videos show that everyone (banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds, and DTCC) are liable and are going to take huge hits when this squeezes. It also seems like it’s going to take enforcement of the rules to set this off (basically, someone decides one day that today is the day to push the big red self-destruct button). Nobody wants to do a margin call yet because they need ways to protect themselves first. Doing a margin call knocks over the first domino, and they may not be ready yet.

So, even though we buy and hold, the powers that be aren’t ready. Once they are, then they make it happen. At least that’s the impression these videos give off.

Anyway, they seemed interesting. Not sure how much faith to put in them but they did have things to explore.

1. Video 1: IWM has 574 MILLION PUTS | WTF ETF
    2. Video 2: ETF Manipulation IS A COUNTER TO SHARE LENDING

<div>

https://www.youtube.com/user/onlythedankful/videos

</div>