WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Should we stop buying options altogether ? Reply To: Should we stop buying options altogether ?

• Curunir

July 24, 2021 at 11:24 pm

Agree with this.

Playing risky options when they have so much control is just a way to add to their income. I felt worse about that then the actual loss I took on one of my options a couple weeks ago, and it wasn’t even that risky. I just underestimated the tools they had to manipulate.

The longer range options are safer and will likely pay off, but at the same time they don’t need to hedge for them until we get close to that date. So they don’t add to the buying pressure and actually may not add if we squeeze well before then.

Buying real shares and HODL is the pressure we can exert. Options may help make you more money on the road that you can then use to buy more shares than you otherwise would have. This is something I did earlier to add a few hundred that I would not have been able to buy otherwise. But at this point I have one more set of Aug options that I hope to at least make profit off of, and some Dec/Jan options that I expect to sell when they spike. But I REALLY hope the squeeze itself is over well before then. 🙃