WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC 1. Having an ape celebration just sounds like it’s asking for bad press that hed Reply To: 1. Having an ape celebration just sounds like it’s asking for bad press that hed

• SarahBellum

July 18, 2021 at 4:42 pm

I don’t understand the hard feelings about the Apefest party. In the AMC sub on Reddit, people have been talking about having a party in Vegas after the squeeze for months now. This is just organizing it, maybe that’s where people start to have a problem. Why is that sub shitting it’s pants over an idea that seemed to originate on that specific sub? Either way I think it’s silly to be upset over a party, and the you tubers involved. The #1 reason to invest in amc is to prove a point and make an attempt to bring some justice to the financial market. There has always been a chance the money would get lost, so if this thing does squeeze and we get rich af that’s just icing on the cake. People are investing in AMC for the wrong reasons imo.

Plus Wes Christian seems like a straight shooter and as a fellow Texan I know his type and I believe that if he took the case then there’s fire. He’s not going to waste his time with bullshit.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  SarahBellum. Reason: Added the last part