WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC I need to vent Reply To: I need to vent

• robodrill

July 14, 2021 at 10:58 am

You have the spirit this nation was built upon. You inspire us all, and we need your inspiration.

I too was raised in poverty. I managed to get out of it through the military, and by constant sacrifice and seemingly endless challenges.

You remind me of those pioneers who had nothing and no prospects. They threw whatever meager belongings they had into a wagon, and headed west not knowing what they would find. They risked everything, including their own lives and the lives of their children to invest in themselves. You have thrown everything into this journey.

Some of them stopped in the middle of the great grassy plain and built their house out of the only material at hand: sod. They ate whatever would grow, mainly roots like turnips and rutabagas. Life was abject misery for years. You are in their shoes right now.

Then it all paid off. They had their own land, free and clear of the land-lords of the cities they left. They had more than they could eat and their children went to school.

They snatched prosperity right out of the jaws of desperation. They all had stories of their great trek. Their stories inspired others. I will love to hear from you when we reach the moon.

There is no adventure without adversity. There is no easy way to pull yourself by your own bootstraps. But you are doing it. Whatever you are faced with; you are dealing with it and surviving one more day.

Losing you would be a loss to all of us. We are holding on for many reasons. One of those reasons is to hear each other’s stories about what we went through to get to the moon.

We have earned the right to hear the story of your great trek, and we want to hear it.

You are the very fiber of a pioneer. You are the essence of a hero. Hold on each day. do not quit. We all need your inspiration to carry us to the moon.

Tony