WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC I need to vent Reply To: I need to vent

• CrayonMuncher

July 14, 2021 at 10:17 am

@Kandicaine I’m sorry to hear that you have gone through so many struggles. Not sure if you are just venting or really feel like you might hurt yourself, but either way, please reach out to friends or family for some kind of help or support if you can. If possible, think about professional help as well. Mental health is just as important as physical health and there is nothing wrong with asking for help.

Please take care of yourself first. If you need to buy food and have shelter, that will always come before the stock market. If you already have shares, that’s great and I hope they go up and give you great returns, but please don’t neglect yourself.

Right now AMC/GME are going through some crazy times so please don’t let it affect you to the point where you harm yourself. If it helps, just know we are all going through the same craziness as you and we all want it to get better as soon as possible.

If you just needed to vent, that’s cool, but if you feel you might hurt yourself, please find something that gives you hope and purpose and focus on it and if you have good people you can surround yourself with, reach out to them and spend time with them. You are more valuable than you know.