WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Dark Pools Reply To: Dark Pools

• CrayonMuncher

July 14, 2021 at 9:30 am

Dark pools aren’t bad, but the way they are being abused is bad. Dark pools actually serve a useful purpose. The problem we are running into though is that they are being misused every single day.

I’m also upset that we are seeing blatant misuse of the dark pools right in front of our eyes and I am hoping that the SEC is actually monitoring everything and building a case.

There have been a lot of new rules put into place this year so that is a good sign that they are aware of the problems and doing something about it. I’m sure they hear the complaints. They need proof so that when it’s time to enforce the rules and punish those breaking those rules, they have a leg to stand on.

If you want to take action, you can always contact local officials, reach out to your state’s Senator, or even go straight to the SEC and post a complaint on their website.

https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

I know I’m going out on a limb putting faith in the SEC to act and do the right thing, but the consequences of them not doing anything will break the faith in the stock market forever. It’s frustrating to see this happen every single day, but hang in there and don’t give up.