WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Real Price of AMC?? Reply To: Real Price of AMC??

• E J

July 9, 2021 at 11:11 pm

We should not fight each other! No one knows exactly the numbers, but when we measure the Hedgies capital with the value of shares right now, we can assume that they have no sufficient money to close their position if it goes higher. Some did the math and said that if it reaches between 100 to 300, the margin will call. And then, the price action will surge to numbers that they can not control over because the computers will be the ones looking to buy back our shares. A margin call is the ultimate action to put everything on the table clearly. So, each one of us needs to learn and get educated as far we understand what is happening and what is the best mathematics to apply. Lou vs Wallstreet has his own way to explain and show his plan, but it does not mean we should use it. We are here for something bigger than money. My family is very poor and I am using my savings for the movement, not for taking profits at 100 or 300. If you want to share your ideas, I am happy to hear!🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  E J.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  E J.