WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC AMC CALL OPTIONS Reply To: AMC CALL OPTIONS

• Curunir

July 8, 2021 at 10:26 pm

Calls are risky. Treat them like a roulette table with AMC especially since there’s so much shenanigans going on with the price.

If you pick a good target and time you can make good returns. I had some calls that went great last month and made about $30k. Most of that went to converting another set of options into real shares, but I also bought about $10k of more options that expire this week and next.

Not so glorious. 😆 So if we can please hit $70 at market close tomorrow that would be great. 🙃

That being said, yesterday when we were nose diving I did pick up some $45 for next week pretty cheap. Those are looking far better but obviously will have a lot lower profit range.

And some $16 strikes for mid Aug that I bought back in early May for about $1.5 each. I hope to have enough to convert all or at least most of those to shares when the time comes. Right now they are up over 1,500% which is just wacky.