WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Please clarify my fears Reply To: Please clarify my fears

• Anonymous

Deleted User
    July 6, 2021 at 7:39 am

Hi there,

I am not the most informed Ape, but I am the first responder so let me just do my best here. Everything I say should be cross-referenced, and other apes should correct me where possible.

Your feelings are understandable, but you need to remember that you are in the position of power here.

1) Anything can happen, the timeline is not known and all of the variables are not known. Some people speculate that the market crash will happen as a result of the squeeze, rather than before it. Also its worth baring in mind, Porsche benefited from the VW squeeze bang in the middle of the 2008 crash, as did some other people who were on the right side of it. Porsche owned 74% of VW at that time, we own 80% of AMC.

2 & 3) I dont know enough information about this. But remember there has been new regulations passed which help the regulators get a better picture of whats happening to get a real picture of the Hedgies position in relation to risk. Also remember even if it does take years (it wont) it costs them about 250million a week to be underwater with their short positions and it costs you nothing. I know you want it now, but you have not lost any money. They cannot keep this up forever.

Just remember the simple fact: They have not yet covered.

Not financial advice but i would typically say to myself this: If you can afford to hodl the stock, then hodl.

Waiting sucks, but your efforts will be compensated when they cover. If you could be paid 6 figures, for a year of just hodling, you would do it. What stresses the emotions is the not knowing part, and the getting our hopes up, we’re all on this journey with you ape, and we feel the same as you.

You will have a less emotionally stressful time if you can learn how to numb yourself, be quietly hopeful, trust in the process. Learn not to be affected when it goes down, and not to be affected when it goes up.

Do what you have to do, but I hope I do see you in valhalla by my side.