WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Lou vs Wall Street…Scam? Take 2 Reply To: Lou vs Wall Street…Scam? Take 2

• Fitzy

July 5, 2021 at 2:05 am

I’ve been following Lou from his first video. He caught my attention with his harsh language and simplified explanations. Over the past few months I have been very anxious about the outcome of the squeeze. Although people like Gabe and Trey explain the technicals so that we can all understand how to read the charts, Lou has provided a different perspective that this is a managed event and the technicals do not matter. I stopped watching the line after listening to Lou. Not worrying about the line day to day helped my stress about the whole situation 100%. I am very new to the trading world, and have learned so much from people like Gabe, Trey, and Jamie Curran (TradeSpotting), but Lou has changed how I think about about the market and future events like COVID. He’s opened my mind to investing like none of the other youtubers have. Even if he is planted for the benefit or the demise of the Apes, he has changed the way I think about finances. I don’t know if he is legit doing this out of the kindness of his heart, or if he is planted to steer the apes away from “the moon”, but either way his videos have provided a wealth of knowledge on how the system works. I’ve taken what Lou has given, and packaged them with what Gabe, Trey, Jamie and all the others have given us and made my own decisions. Don’t base your decisions on one person alone. Take it all in and make up you mind with what you think is best in the end. If Lou is a shill so what. He’s changed the way I look at the world and how I look at my money. Lou vs Wall Street has kept me sane through this and that all that matters.