WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC SHYTS GETTING REAL!!!! Reply To: SHYTS GETTING REAL!!!!

• Curunir

July 3, 2021 at 3:33 pm

Stay really cautious of Lou.

He sprinkles in some good info and his entertainment is beyond doubt if your humor is a bit warped. But first and foremost, NO ONE can predict with accuracy.

Second, I’ve been listening to Lou for months but he absolutely started throwing in some distractions and FUD. He started dropping SNDL into his AMC/GME talk for example, and then hyped it up a bit more until he made some comment about it that got it to spike (again) then it nose dived (again). I won’t go so far as to say he’s a shill but I think he has his own agenda and the AMC/GME community is just a means to an end for him.

BAM…well, I know from work & friends how far predictive analysis and AI modeling have come. I believe he may be onto something but just not there yet. A lot of people see success in their work before it’s really done, and other people have had great ideas that just were at the wrong time (lookin’ at you, Nikola Tesla). I won’t pay money for his service yet but I’m watching its progress.

That all being said…I have a good feeling about next week. It’s partly instinct from living in this for about five months now and seeing the flow. Partly from the technicals. We’ve been consolidating at a strong level and are wound up tighter than a couple teenagers on prom night.

I’m not sure if things are ready for the big squeeze yet, but I am expecting us to at least jump to the next level really soon. This is so much like it was trying to break $8. Then $14.

Once $14 broke it was just a few days climb and spikes before we settled into this mid-$50s. And we have been here almost a full month! I can honestly see it breaking this week and putting us into the low 70s.

There are a lot of people who think that will be enough to trigger gama and short squeeze. There is also a chance we may just sit there again for another few weeks. Honestly I hope that when we jump to $70 and hold it for a few days it will just be too much and the avalanche will start for the hedgies and we’ll be reaching for our oxygen masks.