WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Citadel has been losing billions of dollars (AMC/GME) Reply To: Citadel has been losing billions of dollars (AMC/GME)

• Natedubb

July 2, 2021 at 11:12 am

Kinda piggy backing off of what you commented, I wonder the same thing often. At the end of the day when these shorts have to cover who’s going to be flipping the bill? Uncle Sam? It’s very frustrating watching this shit play out, listening to these guys play smoke and mirrors as if their actually doing anything about this financial treason happening. Talking about payment for order flow and BS…. That’s not what we are worried about, we are concerned with the fact that we don’t have access to the same data and at the same time these hedgies do, concerned about the fact that nobody tells you your actually trading against giant ass servers that do fast trading to manipulate the market, nobody tells you that 60% of the trades on ur stock are not even done on the market u bought your shares from, nobody tells you this stuff when you download the Robinhood app and try to learn to be a day trader because times are so hard rn. Nobody tells you that the price you see for your stocks is not even relevant…. They don’t tell us it’s a rigged game…. We have fought hard to get here, I have learned so much this last month and a half man, more than just the grotesque disadvantages retail investors suffer, but about life. I’ve learned to take a risk for my family because I want to provide for them, learned patience and humility. Learned to HODL no matter what, even if I gotta eat top ramen so the kids and Prego gf can eat right, that’s what I do, if I loose my few grand in this, I loose it, but at least I can hold my head high knowing I took on the establishment and was a part of change. 🦍🙈🦧🐒🏦🗜️🍌🍌🍌