WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Lou vs Wall Street…Scam? Take 2 Reply To: Lou vs Wall Street…Scam? Take 2

• Syed

June 8, 2021 at 12:33 am

Lou has said it from the beginning that this is not the end. It’s just the beginning of our next life. There will be more plays after AMC. I believe he says that for people like us who aren’t filthy rich and don’t have over 1000 shares. I like the fact he’s getting another play in because everyone for the time being is stuck in AMC. But people who want to make money whilst being in $AMC should be able to go ahead and make their money on different plays. I’m from NY and I watch Lou for entertainment and for the fact he has been right everytime he said something will happen, it happened. He has experience and he doesn’t need to show his screen or his charts in order to show us what he thinks is going to happen next. He said this thing is going to squeeze and there’s no stopping it. I’d follow his next play but unfortunately, I have gone all in $AMC. Hoping this thing explodes soon and bring us apes financial freedom. At the end of the day, we sell at our own price. No one is forced to sell at $200 or $2000. People need to make their own choices rather than listening to youtubers saying sell at 500k or sell at $5000.