WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions AMC Wolf in Apes Clothing Reply To: Wolf in Apes Clothing

• BeaverSlapperCunninghamDestroyer

March 22, 2022 at 7:54 am

LOL I know Gabe’s already chimed in, and you’ve already been eviscerated, however I felt it necessary to let you know what a stupid fucking bitch you are. You are a prime example of an uneducated moron running the streets thinking you know what you are talking about. You are that guy that sits at the bar and pretends you are an expert in whatever everyone else is talking about only because you ran to the shitter and googled it real quick. Educate yourself on how the world works before you say dumb shit like “ThE 1% aRe CoNtRoLliNg BLA BLA BLA”. I am in the 1 percent, and I’m a guy that works at a recycling company, and my wife is a science teacher. Go look up the .01 percent and maybe shift your whiny lazy piece of shit attitude somewhere else. ADMIN: Please don’t delete this comment. People like this need a lesson in life. This is the digital version of getting punched in the face. I got hit in the face once, never wanted to get into a fight again. It sucks. Anyways, love you, but eat shit dumbass.