WHEN STOCKS MEET APE

For Apes By Apes! When the Moon Is The Only Vacation That Matters!

FORUM INDEX Join The Discussions BROADER MARKET STOCKS SR-DTC-2021-009 Maybe NOT what people think…

Tagged: 

• SR-DTC-2021-009 Maybe NOT what people think…

• Bigpoo Gorilla

June 23, 2021 at 7:56 am

The general consensus I had been receiving from popular youtubers and others within various message boards, was that 009 was formulated in order to relieve the DTC from legal obligation in the case that any of their participants were unable to fulfill their responsibilities in a timely manner. This does appear to also be implied, but there are a few more details within that seem to me to free them from any responsibility no matter who is the culprit of fuckery. Also, it is stated repeatedly within the filing that; not only are the deadlines not in fact deadlines, but instead guidelines, but also that the DTC may extend deadlines at will and for any reason. 

Please read the entire document and tell me what you think about it. Does it include loopholes that would allow the DTC to elongate indefinitely the time allowed for its participating members to partake in fuckery?

• Bigpoo Gorilla

June 23, 2021 at 7:58 am
  • CrayonMuncher

June 23, 2021 at 9:26 am

From the parts I’ve read it does look like the deadlines are more like guidelines. From their point of view, it does make sense. It gives them the flexibility to be in control of how to handle situations rather than have automatic triggers kick in at certain points. It’s pretty typical of solid legal contracts to not paint one or more of the parties into a corner. I don’t foresee it killing the movement though.

• Bigpoo Gorilla

June 23, 2021 at 9:38 am

Fingers crossed 🤞

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now