MemberJune 2, 2021 at 2:53 pm
Good evening you twice-as-wealthy-as-this-morning muthaf***ers!
I have another question: (sorry! :D)
This is happening because we HOLDing, right?
They can’t buy, they can’t close all shorts, right?
Price goes up and up because demand is strong but supply ain’t happening – Apes a-hodlin’, right?
SO… if it goes $McStupid money (like the fabled $500k / $1 million – whatever)
AND apes STILL no selly selly.. does the stock just stay at that price forever? (i.e. UNTIL apes sell?)
If so, I can’t see any reason to:
a. watch the line
c. sell (yet)
Big love and lots of bananas.
MemberJune 2, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Pretty much, but people will sell. I think people will be good to over $5k easily but if this gets above $10k, or $50k it’s going to be really hard for a lot of people.
If you’ve never looked at the Prisoner’s Dilemma it may be a good idea:
Without massive, ILLEGAL, coordination this is exactly the situation we’re in.
And don’t take this wrong. There are people out there with real-life issues (debt, medial, etc) that have it all turned around at $3k, or $7k or whatever. There should be no guilt for them to stop when they know it’s right for them. And there will be people just scared when they see an amazing number in their account.
So once the real squeeze starts keep your own emotions in check, support people you can help keep calm, and just stay alert for when it looks like the momentum is reversing.
Oh…and good choice on the car. I prefer to drive but if that ever changed a chauffeured Bentley would probably be my choice. 😎
MemberJune 3, 2021 at 5:44 pm
ok so yeah, people will sell.. no doubt about that.
(and, like you say, no shame in that and we shouldn’t lay any guilt trips on ’em.)
but, given the strength of the passion with which this ’cause’ has been adopted by at least thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of incorrigible apes who have full confidence in the DD – isn’t it likely that there WILL REMAIN (even after a massive exit) hundreds of thousands of shares that CANNOT be bought for less than the price we decide?*
what if it came to a point where every other ape sells except one diamond-balled retard (in the future he is the stuff of legends!!) – one ape still standing, with one share…
what would be the situation then?
wouldn’t he – absent the inevitable bullet in the head or mysterious car accident – get to name his price?
I guess what I mean is: is there necessarily any direct correlation between the ceiling and the number of diamond hands required to achieve it?
– would it reach that same peak even if there were just a few (hundred) of us?
*understand, I’m asking you more experienced apes.. I don’t know what I’m talking about – I’m new to all this! 😀
MemberJune 2, 2021 at 5:33 pm
I think we are holding it down thus far. But yet they call us dumb money.. let’s keep baking tendies and show them dumb money.. AMC 100$ tomorrow 🩸🩸🩸 the hedges
MemberJune 2, 2021 at 6:13 pm
Great day today apes! 🔷👐
It was exciting to see the lines grow like crazy and it’s only going to get crazier.
It’s easy to get excited and get caught up in the moment but keep yourself safe.
- from time to time, get screenshots/videos of your charts, prices, and positions just so you have records. I hope you never have to use them during any disputes, but they are good to have.
- remove stop losses. don’t want to lose your position when they go stop loss hunting (and they will)
- be ready for the dips, the will be coming. i know the feeling in your gut when you see your balance drop, but have faith, it will recover.
- try not to focus on your gains, p/l ratio, etc. it will only drive you nuts. set alerts and watch the chart or go do something else (you won’t be selling anytime soon anyway right?)
- pass along good info and tips to any new apes you might have brought aboard so they don’t get burned either and know how to navigate this. chances are, there are a lot of new apes in this and don’t know what to expect. this could be their first squeeze and the first time they’ve seen halts. give them a guiding hand and support them as they make crazy gains too
love you crazy apes! hodl till they fodl 🔷👐🚀💰
MemberJune 2, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Good reminder about the stop losses!
Although it’s a good idea in a lot of normal world trading, we are NOT in a normal world. Crazy things will happen and unless you’re sure you’re ok with the risk an auto sale is dangerous. On a massive dip it may sell only to spike way back up minutes later. But now you’re out.
Once stock passes some major threshold you can consider it. For example if we’re at 2k and you want to secure 25% at 1k “just in case” then that could be a good idea.
Not financial advice. I’m just a bad influence. 🙃
Log in to reply.